CodePoint – Multi-Purpose Landing Page WordPress Theme
In need of a single WordPress theme that you can use on your different WordPress powered websites? Then check out CodePoint. CodePoint is a multi-purpose theme that works for almost any websites. CodePoint can be used as a company website, to showcase a product, as an e-commerce store, a blog site and even more. CodePoint comes with a large section of pages as well as working modules built using PHP that you can deploy and run on any website.
CodePoint is a very essential theme to have if you have multiple websites and you want all of them to have a single theme. This is a necessity for larger companies or a growing startup. Also, a blogger starting a separate blog site can opt for this theme to make sure that all the sites that share the same branding look the same.
18 landing pages
Worried that different sites will end up looking the same with the same theme? With CodePoint, you get 18 different high-quality landing pages. This means that even if different websites share the same theme, you can have different landing pages for each of them. If you are using this for a single site, then there are 18 different pages that you get to choose from.
CodePoint’s landing pages can be categorized as single page layout and multi-page layout. A single page landing page is a single long web page that is expected to be static. If you keep changing the content of the pages frequently, you can of for the mule-page layout.
The different landing pages include large gradient backgrounds, full-screen sliders, video backgrounds, full screen static promotional images, rotating text, static text and some more similar variants. On the landing page itself, you get a working image gallery, parallax effects, embedded videos, feature listing, frequently asked questions, customer testimonials, client list, blog list and more.
If you do not require all this, you can obviously make changes using the free visual composer.
Free Visual Composer
Visual Composer is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to modify the pages on your website without any coding knowledge. You can use Visual Composer to drag-and-drop elements, change their properties by simply clicking on them.
A visual Composer is a great tool if you want to add new pages using the theme elements or modify existing pages. When you buy CodePoint, you get the Visual Composer theme for free. You do not have to make any additional purchases to make changes to the pages of the theme at all.
A large selection of additional pages
Being a multi-functional theme, CodePoint comes with a lot of additional pages that both individuals, as well as organizations, will find useful.
About Us: A page that is there are both personal as well as commercial web pages. Bloggers can talk about themselves whereas organizations and startup tell more about their goals and missions in the About Us page. It allows organizations to showcase their skills, their teams, as well as their clientele. Those who are writing a blog can show the team of writers, the topics that they cover, where the website was featured in the past and more.
- Features Page: Quite useful for companies showcasing a product, the Features Page allows describing a product in detail. It is a great option for anyone trying to launch a product using crowdfunding, or an app developer discussing in detail the features of the app. The page can be used to describe almost any product. You get multiple sections where you can use iconography, large images and concise text to describe the main features and then further write in detail in an accordion interface. The features page also has a frequently asked questions section that can be further used to guide the users.
- Pricing Page: Another useful page for organizations, the pricing page can be used to showcase the services that are being provided by the organizations, their features and the cost. Out of the box, the pricing page lists 8 different prices, divided into two sections – monthly and annual. You can also mark a service as a popular service.
- Blog pages: useful for both induvial bloggers as well as organizations, these can be used to regularly keep in touch with followers. Blog pages include the list of blogs as well as the blog posts themselves. The blog list shows the beginning of the blog title, the blog text beginning as well as a features image or video. A blog can also have multiple featured images that are showed in a slider that rotates the images automatically.
- Single Post Page: This page can be used to post almost anything. This can be considered as a single blog post with integrated comments and author details section.
- Contacts page: No website is complete without a contacts page. The CodePoint contacts page comes with a working form as well as an interactive map.
Every page comes with support for multiple layouts – with left sidebar, with right sidebar, with no sidebar and full-width layout.
With CodePoint, you do not have to worry about designing a separate site for mobile phones. The theme is completely optimized for mobile browsers and will scale accordingly on devices with different screen size. CodePoint is built using Bootstrap, a popular framework for building responsive websites. It uses proven and tested HTML5 and CSS3 code that works virtually every browser and provides a similar experience with all the rich graphics, clean fonts and fluid animations.
Themify is a set of icons that are inspired by the design of iOS. Codepoint comes with over 320 icons from the Themify icon framework that allows you to insert or modify an icon of your choice in the pages.
CodePoint is optimized for higher ranking in search engines. You do not need to put in extra effort to make your website visible to search engines.
Ready for Translation
When you purchase the theme, you also get the .pot files that are needed for translating the site into any language of your choice.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.