Welcome to Jthemes Team
The AliStudio Design team has a vision to establish a trusted platform that enables productive and healthy enterprises in a world of digital and remote everything, constantly changing work patterns and norms, and the need for organizational resiliency.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- A portfolio demonstrating well thought through and polished end to end customer journeys
- 5+ years of industry experience in interactive design and / or visual design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aware of trends in mobile, communications, and collaboration
- Ability to create highly polished design prototypes, mockups, and other communication artifacts
- The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately and prioritize tasks and goals independently
- History of impacting shipping products with your work
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Design (or related field) or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Designing user experiences for enterprise software / services
- Creating and applying established design principles and interaction patterns
- Aligning or influencing design thinking with teams working in other geographies
Product knowledge: Deeply understand the technology and features of the product area to which you are assigned.
Research: Provide human and business impact and insights for products.
Deliverables: Create deliverables for your product area (for example competitive analyses, user flows, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, etc.) that solve real user problems through the user experience.
Communication: Communicate the results of UX activities within your product area to the design team department, cross-functional partners within your product area, and other interested Superformula team members using clear language that simplifies complexity.